– Limited Time Offer –
Special Price. See Below.
The World’s #1 Non-Profit Business Plan Template — it’s the quickest and easiest way to create a winning Non-Profit business plan, period!
- Quickly & easily finish your business plan
- Turn your ideas into reality
- Get funding from donors, lenders & investors
- Dominate your competitors
- Improve your results and impact
- Trusted by more than
- Zero learning curve
- 365-day 100% money back guarantee
- Get the world’s best growth strategies & tactics
- Lifetime access and no recurring fees
- 365 days of free customer support
- “Insider Secrets to Raising Capital” ($299 value) included FREE
- “Productivity Secrets” ($197 value) included FREE
- … and much more!
As Seen In
It Took Us 17 Years to Create the
Ultimate Non-Profit Business Plan Template for You
Hi, I’m Dave Lavinsky, the co-founder and President of Growthink.
I’m honored and flattered to have been recognized as the world’s foremost business planning expert by BusinessWeek, Forbes and others.
Seventeen years ago we started writing business plans for entrepreneurs, executives and business owners like you.
During this time, we’ve helped over 100,000 entrepreneurs and businesses achieve great success.
Using this vast experience, we have created and
constantly refined Growthink’s Ultimate Non-Profit Business Plan Template
to be the hands-down quickest and easiest way to create a professional non-profit business plan that allows you to raise funding and build a strategically sound organization.
100,000+ Satisfied Buyers
“Your Business Planning Template has been the single most valuable tool for helping me think more critically and strategically. So thank you.”
“I always thought writing a business plan was going to be very difficult – and that’s why I kept putting it off.
Growthink’s Ultimate Business Plan Template made it as easy as filling in the blanks and pressing ‘print.’ Thanks again.”
“I downloaded your template onto my computer, opened it up… and I actually was able to finish my business plan by the end of the day!”
“I bought your business plan template and raised $1,550,000 this year. Thank you for all you do!”